Women's Burton Society 2L Pants - Short
These waterproof wonders give you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite of team rider Kelly Clark, the women's Burton Society Pants set you up to ride through all conditions with confidence. They have fully-taped seams for storm-shedding comfort with low-bulk insulation to crank up the heat on cold lift rides. Little stuff like fleece-lined pockets and mesh-lined leg vents make a big difference when you spend a full day on the mountain. This edition is sized with a shorter inseam.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE two-layer recycled polyester stretch fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- ThermacoreECO (40g) insulation: lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Higher-rise waist for a comfortable, ergonomic fit that eliminates gapping and exposure
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet
- Lifetime warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
LOVE THESE PANTS! I have a curvy figure and they fit perfect! Also, they have. A bit of a stretch so you won't feel as confined while enjoying the slopes! Low waisted. I'm 5'4" 155lbs Size Medium was just right