Toddlers' Burton 2L One Piece
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Suit 'em up for a play date with winter. Top-to-bottom insulated warmth for little ones.
A onesie that does more than your typical onesie. The little riders might look too cute in this toddlers' 2L One Piece, built with head-to-toe insulation for any weather. Kid-friendly ease of getting in and out adds to why this will be your little one's favorite piece for snowy days. The contour hood is removable for extra versatility. As if it could get any better, the sleeves and Pants legs are extendable, so this suit can grow with them as they do. Let's hear it for keeping this onesie for more than one season.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements; PFC-free DWR coating
- Made of 100% recycled polyester and mapped with 400D nylon durability panels; Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Reinforced seat and knees; Exterior waistband adjustment
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs and sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable sleeve cuffs; Reflective details
- Ticket O-ring; Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure and sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty