Smith Pursuit Sunglasses
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Pursue your thrill in the backcountry. From skin track to boot pack to full-speed descents, the Smith Pursuit sunglasses can do it all. They blend goggle-like coverage with the airflow and easy-to-wear feel of sunglasses that perform while you're climbing and descending. Our ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens adapts to changing light conditions and delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens. Removable, magnetic side shields add peripheral light coverage, and adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A pack-friendly, screwless hinge creates a fail-safe backcountry design, and a low-profile case ensures minimal storage in your pack.
- The ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens adapts to match the light conditions with less sensitivity to temperature changes plus ChromaPop™ to provide contrast and color enhancement throughout the tint range
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- The ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic light transmission ranges from category 1 to category 4
- Interchangeable lenses
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Large fit, XL coverage
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens curvature
- Slight wraparound fit
- Megol temples and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position, adjustable Megol nose pads
- Easy-adjust, QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- Removable, magnetic TPU side shields for added light protection
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Special screwless hinge for added safety and durability
- Custom low-profile performance case
- Microfiber pouch
- Bonus clear lens
As an avid skier and backcountry enthusiast, I knew I needed reliable and high-performance sunglasses for my latest expedition in the Pacific Northwest. That's when I came across Pursuit sunglasses, and I'm so glad I did!
I was blown away by the clarity, detail, and lens category range (1 to 4) of the Glacier Photochromic lens. In flat light conditions, the copper lens tint, combined with ChromaPop technology, provided a warmer and more vivid view, bringing out more detail in the terrain. But what really impressed me was how well these glasses performed in super bright and sunny conditions. The lens base turned to a dark gray in the dark state, and the enhanced mirror coating reduced glare while simultaneously enhancing visibility to a whole new level. It was a game-changer!
The side shields and nose guard complete the package perfectly, providing extra protection from light, wind, and snow, while the goggle like retainer, together with the adjustable temples, helps keep the frame in place. These features make the Pursuit the ultimate choice for any backcountry skier.
Overall, I highly recommend the Pursuit to any backcountry enthusiast looking for unbeatable performance in every light condition!