Men's Burton GORE-TEX Gloves
A trusty technical GORE-TEX glove with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a glove is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, gloves have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, pro riders choose the men's Burton GORE-TEX Gloves + Gore Warm technology. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane, protect these Thermacore-insulated gloves from downright rugged winter conditions. Screen Grab® synthetic leather gives you stealth touchscreen control with any finger. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Screen Grab® Toughgrip PU synthetic palm for total touchscreen control; Soft nose wipe on thumb
- GORE Plus Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands; Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Screen Grab® liner is removable and features four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and device control
- Extended gauntlet for added coverage; Adjustable wrist cinch; Additional heater/vent pocket
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
This is my second pair of these gloves and I really like them. They are my go to for most days that are not extremely hot or cold. I don't care for or use the inner lining and I switch out the leashes for ones that work better for me but in all these gloves have great value (especially when you can pick them up a little discounted).