Men's Burton Custom Snowboard
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Building on the clean, minimalist aesthetic that has set the tone for this iconic board, the latest Custom graphics draw on surf-inspired design and typography from the 70s and 80s. The result is a simple yet bold look to match the board's poppy, versatile ride.
From its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom Snowboard series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V combines camber's power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- After some UV exposure, the Yin Yang symbol glows in the dark, highlighting the balance of his easy-going style and intense competitive mindset.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
I purchased my first Burton Custom 20 years ago and always considered it the best board I ever had. Over the years I've ridden different boards, but this year I decided to revisit my favorite and I couldn't be happier. It is a true all mountain board you can't go wrong with. I absolutely love the Custom and Dreamruns was super helpful getting me up and running.
Great price, fast shipping. Would def buy from dreamruns again!