Men's Burton [ak] Baker Stretch Insulated Jacket
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Stretch and puff merge to make this insulated, packable jacket worth far more than its weight in warmth.
Layer up and warm up. The men's Burton [ak] Baker Stretch Insulated Jacket uses high-loft down to keep you warm and lightweight stretch fabric means ease of mobility. You get valuable warmth for layering that packs into a pocket. Wear it under your shell, wear it in on its own. It's a do-it-all midlayer for backcountry missions and storm days alike.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight warmth
- Stretch fabrication; [ak] DWR coating
- Quilt pattern designed to maximize down loft for increased warmth
- Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch; Packable
- Pocket utility loop; Stretch binding at cuffs
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
The AK quality is always top of the line. The jacket is incredibly comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. The lighter weight makes it perfect for around town, travel, hiking, and spring riding where there is a great variation in temperatures.