Lib Tech Ejack Knife Snowboard
Eric Jackson grew up in the park at Mammoth and is now right at home at Mt. Baker and anywhere steep and deep. Eric’s dream board is designed to excel in all conditions with a focus on pushing freestyle progression to his backcountry playground. A powerful C3 camber body that rips the hardpack combined with a smooth early rise pow friendly nose built with mild taper to stomp landings. Now built with a rugged high performance eco sublimated sintered base. Horsepower Construction [HP]. Core: 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia. Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax And Basalt Alloy. Top: Eco Sublimented Poly Top. Base: High Performance Eco Sublimented Sintered Base. Birch Internal Sidewalls. UHMW Sintered Sidewalls. UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection. Ejack’S Hard Slashing Landing Stomper. Rugged High Performance Sintered Base. Magne-Traction® Effortless Edge Hold. Banana Technology [BNA] Effortless Control. Camber3 - Aggressive All Terrain Contour. Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa. All Mountain - Directional. BOARD ART BY: Ray Troll (ray.troll).
- ALL MOUNTAIN - DIRECTIONAL
- EJACK’S HARD SLASHING LANDING STOMPER
- RIPS THE RESORT, FLOATS THE POW, MAKES VIDEO PARTS
- RUGGED HIGH PERFORMANCE SINTERED BASE
- MAGNE-TRACTION EFFORTLESS EDGE HOLD
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
I was happy to purchase this board because of the price and also the expediated 4-day shipping. I ordered this on March 16th and I did not receive it until March 25th. My original shipping confirmation said the board would arrive on the 22nd but it did not. The shipment was delayed but overall I am content with the purchase because of the discounted price.