GNU Banked Country Snowboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
The ultimate resort shred stick for advanced rippers who constantly watch the weather and score ridiculous amounts of pow but, rip everyday regardless of the conditions. Designed by legendary freestyle minded resort Billy Goater Temple Cummins and his skateboard influenced son Cannon this fantasy father son project is a refined high performance ATV with one eye on float, the other eye on fly and the third eye on more Baker Banked Slalom gold duct tape. A big floaty nose, a powerful responsive construction, directional camber set back 1.5”, mild taper angle, a nice switch friendly tail and exclusive all new directional progressive Magne-Traction®. Banked Country is what you want to ride and where you want to be. CORE: G LITE 3 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core Lightest, Stronger And Most Poppy. GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass + Carbon Power Bands: Strong And Poppy. TOP: Eco Sublimated Poly Top: Tough And Environmentally Nice. BASE: Sintered Knife-Cut Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax. SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast. Board art: Cannon Cummins cannon_cummins. ALL MOUNTAIN. DIRECTIONAL SHAPE.
- All Mountain Directional by Temple & Cannon Cummins - The ultimate resort shred stick for advanced rippers who constantly watch the weather and score ridiculous amounts of pow but, rip everyday regardless of the conditions.
- C3 Camber - Banana Technology combines mild rockers between your feet with varying amounts of camber to the contact points to maximize edge contact, control and hold in a sideways stance.
- G2 Eco Construction - Lighter, Stronger and Poppy
- Sintered Knife-Cut Base - Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- Magne-Traction Edge Technology - Strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.