Giro Women's Stellar MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
From its In-Form Fit System to its Thermostat Control venting and Super Cool vents, the Stellar Mips helmet is ready for women who require comfort and airflow in a stylish design.
The Sheer Mips Helmet offers an In Form Fit System for a completely comfortable fit that you can dial in via the ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet. Meanwhile, its Seamless Compatibility combines with innovative Stack Ventilation helps keep goggles perfectly in sync with your helmet and keep your lenses fog-free all day long.
- Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-Equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the Mips slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about Mips in the video above.
- P.O.V. Camera Mount - Our integrated POV camera mounting system is stealth, secure and super-easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it.
- Seamless Compatibility - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Stack Vent Technology - Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Thermostat Control - Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.