Giro Women's Millie Snow Goggles
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
To be content on the mountain, you have to feel comfortable in all of your gear, see everything around you clearly, and have a great attitude. Good style helps, too. Luckily, the Millie goggle can help. With a premium VIVID Lens with Optics by ZEISS, vision is bolstered to enhance contrast and boost confidence. The Millie goggle also feature Seamless Compatibility (so you know they'll fit perfectly with your Giro helmet), Triple Layer Face Foam with microfleece for a plushy feel against your face, and Anti-Fog Coating to reduce fogging. This winter opt for the Millie, a goggle you can rely on.
- Anti-Fog Coating - Every Giro goggle lens features our Anti-Fog Coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- Expansion View (EXV) Technology - Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- OTG Friendly - Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- Seamless Compatibility - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Toric Vivid Lenses with Optics by Zeiss - Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided by ZEISS Optics, the global leader in optical technology and photography.