Giro Register MIPS Helmet
Made in a comfortable Universal Fit size with our convenient Roc Loc Sport fit system, the Register adjusts with a simple turn of the dial so you can tune the fit in seconds. Meanwhile, a range of colors lets you choose exactly how your on-bike style comes together. The Register MIPS® helmet also has an integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts.
- UNIVERSAL FIT™ SIZING - Our Universal Fit™ helmets are sculpted to look good and fit great for almost anyone on the first try. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups, and combining them with an easily-adjustable fit system, it's easy for you get the right fit, straight out of the box, without the hassle or expense of trying multiple sizes.
- INTEGRATED MIPS® - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
I will buy from Dreamruns again with confidence.
Received a Giro Register Universal Adult Helmet in perfect condition within days of ordering.
Reasonably quick delivery and the new helmet is a snug fit, but comfortable. I feel safer than the old one, (also a Giro), plus the fluorescent yellow color makes me really visible which is always good.
I had bought a new bike for a new job in a new location and was looking for a good helmet and came across this. I didn't know too much about helmets but I knew it had to have MIPS, be cost-friendly and look okay. This helmet hit all three and then some. It was extremely comfortable and felt sturdy. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a helmet to stay within their budget.
Great helmet and great value.
As good as expected.
Can't go wrong with a Giro Mips. Replacing one that was in a crash. It worked!
I read several reviews stating people had a problem with the fit. I haven't had that issue, the helmet fits my grape well. It doesn't move around and it feels quite comfortable.