View full details
Giro Pivot 2.0 Glove
Sale Sold out
Regular price $84.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The membrane on the Pivot 2.0 is permanently bonded to the inside of the glove shell fabric, which reduces bulk and improves dexterity compared to traditional waterproofing methods. It also prevents the shell from absorbing moisture, which improves breathability and keeps the glove light. Further, the Pivot 2.0 glove is made to withstand temperatures from 40 degree to 50 degree F (4 degree to 10 degree C) and features a lightweight AGrid antimicrobial thermal fleece lining so you can ride in full comfort when it's chilly outside.
- SUPER FIT ENGINEERING - Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY - Capacitive touchscreens found on most mobile devices like the iPhone react to natural bio-electricity in your skin. By combining a conductive fiber into the fingertips of select Giro gloves, you can stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves.
- THREE-PIECE PALM CONSTRUCTION - Our unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hands features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal