Giro Neo MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Inspired by giant mountain landscapes and stylish smooth turns, the Neo Mips helmet's distinct design lines provide a unique visual identity while encapsulating the two-polycarbonate components of the helmet.
The Neo Mips Helmet is the new foundation in the Giro helmet line and an instant classic. The Neo Mips benefits from a lightweight In-Mold Construction and features the dialed-in fit of the In Form Fit System with Vertical Tuning. On the mountain, it's easy to go from hot to cold, so you'll appreciate the on-the-go temperature control, which is achieved through the Thermostat Control adjustable venting and fog-free Stack Vent. Embrace the peak and withstand the wintery elements with the protection of the Neo Mips helmet, which offers more protection in certain impacts by redirecting impact energy.
- Integrated MIPS Brain Protection System - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's Integrated MIPS-Equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces while enhancing fit and comfort by combining the Mips slip plane with the helmet's adjustable fit system. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about Mips in the video above.
- Hardshell with In-Mold Hardbody Lower Wrap - The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- In Form 2 Fit System - The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Seamless Compatibility - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Stack Vent Technology - Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.