Giro Neo Helmet
Inspired by giant mountain landscapes and stylish smooth turns, the Neo helmet's distinct design lines provide a unique visual identity while encapsulating the two-polycarbonate components of the helmet.
The Neo Helmet is the new foundation in the Giro helmet line and an instant classic. The Neo benefits from a lightweight In-Mold Construction and features the dialed-in fit of the In Form Fit System with Vertical Tuning. On the mountain, it's easy to go from hot to cold, so you'll appreciate the on-the-go temperature control, which is achieved through the Thermostat Control adjustable venting and fog-free Stack Vent. Embrace the peak and withstand the wintery elements with the protection of the Neo helmet.
- Hardshell with In-Mold Hardbody Lower Wrap - The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- Seamless Compatibility - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Stack Vent Technology - Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- Thermostat Control - Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Vertical Tuning - Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
The color is really nice. It’s not MIPS