Giro Ledge MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Head to the park in style with the Ledge™ MIPS®, a hard-shell helmet that offers a minimalist look and the added benefit of the Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
Under-the-hood muscle meets modern technology with MIPS® (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), removable Auto Loc 2 Fit System and ample venting. The Ledge is super modifiable with removable goggle retainer and earpads to get just the right look.
- The Ledge™ MIPS® helmet features a clean, minimalist skate-style design with hard-shell construction built for street and park riding.
- MIPS® - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- HARD SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Hard Shell Construction produces great helmets at a great price. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- STACK VENT TECHNOLOGY - Our Stack Vent™ was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent™ in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY - For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
Giro Ledge MIPS Asian Fit Helmet
Quick shipping great price and quality product. Will be buying again!
Simple and clean design. Light and comfortable. Mips protection. It’s a perfect minimalistic helmet.
Who would've thought there'd be such a thing as Asian fit? Originally I thought that my noggin was big because other helmets seemed too snug around the sides for me. For reference my other helmet is a SPY size XL (good on the ears but a little high on top). But for this one I'm a MEDIUM?! And it fits perfect. Learn something new everyday I guess...
Reading the item description, I was expecting a BOA-style Dial fit system, but I misinterpreted "Dial in your fit" for that feature as this helmet does not have it. Instead it has a very limited fit system that requires snapping the liner into one of 3 positions, and still doesn't fit very snugly.
Good helmet great price true to size thanks