Giro Cascade Glove
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Built around a supple, fleece-lined AX Suede palm for reliable insulation from chill, the Super Fit Engineered design eliminates excess material and bunching for a confident grip. The backhand features a combination of Polartec® Windbloc® shell mated with a Power Wool® lining to fight wind and cold, without leaving your hands damp and clammy. The DWR treatment sheds water and grime and the Touchscreen Technology allows you to access your phone while keeping them on. Stoke your inner fire with the Cascade.
- SUPER FIT ENGINEERING - Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- THREE-PIECE PALM CONSTRUCTION - Our unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn't compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hands features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- POLARTEC® WINDBLOC® - Polartec® Windbloc® is the highest quality, most comfortable windproof fabric on the market. It combines the warmth of Polartec thermal fabrics with a 100% windproof/DWR waterproof finish and great moisture vapor transmission, eliminating the need for an additional shell.
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT COATING (DWR) - Durable Water Repellent (DWR) is a finish or coating added to Giro fabrics to make them water-resistant so they can shrug off rain, snow, and damp conditions.
- TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY - Capacitive touchscreens found on most mobile devices like the iPhone react to natural bio-electricity in your skin. By combining a conductive fiber into the fingertips of select Giro gloves, you can stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves.
- POLARTEC® POWER WOOL® LINING - Polartec® Power Wool® Lining is a hybrid wool/poly blend that puts the wool next to the skin where it is the most comfortable and warm while moving the poly to the top for improved durability and moisture transfer.