Giro Aerohead MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
By using a polycarbonate shell, Wind Tunnel ventilation and internal channeling, this helmet is proven to boost cooling power while remaining aerodynamic. Additionally, Aerohead MIPS® features a wrap-around eye shield that offers an impressive field of view with the convenience of a magnetic anchor attachment to allow easy storage of the lens in the "flipped up" position - perfect for fast swim-to-bike transitions.
- SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING - Our proprietary Super Fit™ sizing system is based on "human scale factors" data and over 25 years of handcrafting helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body's form, our Super Fit sizes comfortably and securely fit riders, and feel like they are custom made just for you.
- ROC LOC® 5 AIR FIT SYSTEM - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc® 5 Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- MIPS® - All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION - Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.