Dakine Excursion GORE-TEX Glove
An all-conditions glove with a natural feel and dexterity.
Backcountry tour or resort day, our best-selling Excursion Glove offers warmth and breathability for aggressive riding in all conditions. The waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX insert features Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation. A durable leather palm and a stretch soft-shell build lend a natural feel and grip for adjusting boots and bindings, while Primaloft® insulation and a wool liner keep your digits warm.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester)
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
These are Fabulous ski gloves! This is to replace the ones I have (after over 200 days of hard use and immense fun). I am older (over 70) and ski at least my age in days! These gloves keep my hands warm and dry, as well as accommodate my heated glove liners. This pair should get me into my 80s.