Burton Family Tree Wave Tracer Flying V Snowboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Float in the front and power in the back for playful pow slashing and all-mountain exploration.
Let go and find the freedom to ride the whole mountain the way you want. The Burton Family Tree Wave Tracer Snowboard brings the floaty feel and seamless drift of a tapered directional shape for pow-slashing fun. There's still plenty of control and power under your back foot to keep it snappy and full of energy. Carve groomers. Explore the trees. Let the snow and terrain guide your day.
- Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flying V Bend features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focuses edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight; Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.