Burton [ak] Japan Jet Pack 18L Backpack
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Seek and slash like Masa with essential backcountry gear organized and at the ready.
Push beyond the gates. Japan riders Masanori Takeuchi and Hiroshi Fujiwara helped design the Burton Japan Jet Pack 18L Backpack for dedicated backcountry use. Sized for quick-hit missions and cat or heli trips, the Jet Pack offers dedicated storage and quick access to your shovel and probe. There's just enough space to keep an essential layer and gear ready for the next lap. Small details like glove-friendly zips and buckles plus external pole storage and a dedicated goggle pocket make for smooth transitions and easy gear management.
- Dimensions: 20in x 12in x 3in / 50cm x 31cm x 8cm; Weight: 2.1lbs; Volume: 18L
- X-Pac material is designed for an ideal balance of durability and weight, with a multilayer construction that is waterproof and features 210D nylon face fabric
- Compression-molded back panel with airflow zones; Side compression straps
- External pole carry; Vertical board carry
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and buckles
- Easy-access internal shovel and probe storage pocket
- Utility band at shoulder strap
- Fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket; Internal zippered mesh pocket; Side water bottle pocket
- Lifetime Warranty