Burton [ak] Japan Guide 35L Backpack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Go deep with backcountry function for big days and extended missions where having the right gear makes or breaks the day.
Leave no stash untracked. The Burton [ak] Japan Guide 35L Backpack is a backcountry-savvy top-loader big enough for full-day tours. Designed in collaboration with Japan riders Masanori Takeuchi and Hiroshi Fujiwara, the pack includes dedicated avalanche tool storage for quick access to essential safety gear plus back panel access for wide entry to the main body to find what you need. Small details like glove-friendly zips and buckles plus a dedicated goggle pocket make for smooth transitions and easy gear management.
- Dimensions: 24in x 13in x 5in / 61cm x 32cm x 12cm; Weight: 3lbs; Volume: 35L
- X-Pac material is designed for an ideal balance of durability and weight, with a multilayer construction that is waterproof and features 210D nylon face fabric
- Back panel access to main compartment; Easy-access internal shovel and probe storage pocket
- Side compression straps; Built-in helmet carry with attachment loops
- Compression-molded back panel with airflow zones; Vertical board carry; Waterproof double-layer bottom panel
- Internal metal chassis for structure and support; Load-balancing waist harness
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and buckles
- Fleece-lined goggles/accessory pocket, waterproof zippered accessory pockets on the waistband, and oversized side pockets
- Lifetime Warranty