Boys' Burton Ropedrop Jacket
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
When winds are kicking and temperatures have plummeted, look to this heavily insulated jacket to keep your ripper warm and making laps.
As the warmest style in the line, the boys' Burton Ropedrop Jacket has control over the thermostat. Cozy insulation stores heat to offset icy temps, while front and back fleece panels provide quick relief from parking lot winds. Its waterproof shell keeps snow and wet weather from putting a damper on afternoon sessions at the park. Extendable sleeves and an oversize hood mean the progress continues in this durable style for longer than just a season.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [200g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Drop hem for extended length and added coverage; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Adjustable cuffs
- Interior mesh dump pocket, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty