Bell Super 3R MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Super 3R gives you everything you need to own the trail. It's designed for the ever-changing needs of trail riding with a unique removable chin bar technology that basically gives you two helmets in one. You can remove and carry the chin bar in your pack during long climbs, and then lock it in place for that added boost of confidence on technical terrain. The easy, tool-free installation and removal process takes seconds. The Float Fit system is lighter and more comfortable with a rubber overmolded dial, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Other trail-specific features include our GoggleGuide adjustable visor, a breakaway camera mount and Overbrow Ventilation. The Super 3R includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which can provide an additional measure of protection in certain impacts.
- MIPS® stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- FLOAT FIT™
- A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- WRAPAROUND PROTECTION™
- Removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability. Attaches with a simple 3-step connection process ? no tools required.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION™
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Adaptable visor system accommodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached.
- INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT
- Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES™
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
Nice helmet. The first I wore it I crashed and it saved my head.
Very comfortable helmet. Fits my head well. I have not used the chin bar yet looking forward to trying it in up coming Enduro.
I bought a helmet that was too small. The exchange was awesome, Dreamruns sent me a prepaid postage slip and I sent the helmet back. The new helmet was on the way before they had even received the return!