Bell Sixer MIPS Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don't know it's there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. We've sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- FLOAT FIT RACE™
- Custom-fit at the highest performance level, seamlessly integrated with MIPS and offers three-way adjustability: height, pad width and tension.
- PROGRESSIVE LAYERING™
- The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- DUAL FLOW VENTILATION™
- Actively ushers cool air over the head and regulates temperature by drawing cool air into the intake ports and circulating it through a matrix of air channels.
- 4-POSITION ADJUSTABLE VISOR
- Adjusts for maximum comfort and steeze. How many more positions you need bro?!
- INTEGRATED BREAKAWAY CAMERA MOUNT
- Seamless camera mount, requiring no zip ties or tape, is engineered to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES™
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned