View full details
Bataleon Wallie Snowboard 2024
Sale Sold out
Regular price $499.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Just Wallie it!
- Low Camber
- 3BT (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick Tips enhance 3BTs advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Twin 3BT - This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with maximum center case with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel. The special Wallie tips on this board curve up extra sharp in the nose and tail, so you can approach every feature with confidence and get more creative with less risk of catching.
- WallieTips - The skate inspired WallieTips feature a steeper kick right at the nose and tail of the snowboard making it easier to push the nose through heavy kinks, jam it up poles, and generally have less of a chance of hanging up.
- Light Core - 50-50 paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Biax Laminate - Bataleon's traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Central Super Tube - Central Super Tube is a hollow carbon core upgrades that is inserted into the core in the center of the board. The hollow carbon tube greatly increases the woodcores pop and reduce weight.
- Solid Walls - Tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for the best flex to strength ratio.
- Hyper Glide S - Bataleon's standard sintered base thats durable and fast and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Flex Rating - 3/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)