View full details
Bataleon Party Wave+ Snowboard 2024
Sale Sold out
Regular price $589.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Upgrade your ride.
- Medium Camber
- 3BT (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick Tips enhance 3BTs advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Directional 3BT - This board has a longer, wider nose combined with a shorter, narrower tail, as well as more uplift in the nose which provides effortless float facing forwards. The center base width is at the most narrow and uplift is the highest in at the nose creating unparalleled float in powder and fast edge transition.
- Ultra Light Woodcore - A 70/30 Swiss Paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Dual Super Tubes - The Dual Super Tube woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon tubes milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap.
- Triax Laminate - A three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. This is used to beef up the flex pattern.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Shock Walls - Urethane infused sidewalls that smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Ultra Glide S - A premium, 7000-grade sintered base reserved for our high-end models. Packing more molecules into the P-tex means its super tough and hauls ass.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Flex Rating - 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)