View full details
Bataleon Evil Twin+ Snowboard 2024
Sale Sold out
Regular price $639.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Upgrade your ride.
- Medium Camber
- 3BT (Triple Base Technology) with SideKick All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick Tips enhance 3BTs advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- Twin 3BT - This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with maximum center base with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel.
- Super Ultra Light Core - The Super Ultra Light Core has a 80-20 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for the ultimate in featherweight response.
- AirRide Technology - An additive in the core of select Bataleon boards which dampens vibrations, making riding fast feel even smoother.
- Carbon Stringers - Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. Bataleon uses this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Central Super Tube - Central Super Tube is a hollow carbon core upgrades that is inserted into the core in the center of the board. The hollow carbon tube greatly increases the woodcores pop and reduce weight.
- Triax Laminate - The three-way fibreglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Shock Walls Sidewall - Urethane infused sidewall technology that smooths out your ride and adds more impact resistance.
- Ultra Glide S Base - A premium, 7000-grade sintered base reserved for our high-end models. Packing more molecules into the P-tex means its super tough and hauls ass.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Flex Rating - 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)