Anon WM3 Goggles Snapback + Bonus Lens
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Under-the-helmet-compatible goggles with the wide view of a cylindrical lens and a sleek women's-specific frame, plus a bonus lens, so you're ready for a variety of conditions.
The Anon WM3 Snapback Goggles bring the wide field of view and low-profile style of a modern cylindrical lens to a sleek new women's-specific frame to fit smaller faces. A snapback strap eliminates pressure points for comfortable wear under a helmet. Our innovative MAGNA-TECH lens system uses the power of magnets to let you easily swap out lenses on the fly, while terrain-defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. They are compatible with our MFI hoods, face masks, and neck warmers for seamless coverage from snow, wind, or sun. Full-perimeter venting plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. They are over-the-glasses compatible and include a bonus lens so you can choose the best tint for the conditions.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces
- MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements; Snapback strap is designed specifically to be worn under a helmet and eliminate unwanted pressure points from traditional strap adjusters for the ultimate combination of custom style and comfort; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.