Anon M3 Goggles + Bonus Lens
Magnetic lens change and MFI simplicity, with sleek cylindrical style and the benefit of a terrain-defining, high-contrast PERCEIVE lens.
The Anon M3 Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. A low-profile cylindrical lens offers a wide field of view, while terrain-defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. Full-perimeter vents plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. They are MFI compatible for seamless face mask coverage and over-the-glasses compatible for wear with eyeglasses. They include a bonus PERCEIVE lens for cloudy conditions plus a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Best deal I found online by quite a bit and they shipped within a day. Loved it.
Outstanding product. Love the combination of goggles and mask. Outstanding fit with helmet.