Women's Burton GORE-TEX Mittens
Trusty technical GORE-TEX mittens with removable liner provide two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a mitten is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, mittens have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the women's Burton GORE-TEX Mittens. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane, Gore Warm technology and ThermacoreECO insulation protect you in the worst weather conditions. The Screen Grab® synthetic leather palm gives you full coverage touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- Screen Grab® PU synthetic palm for total touchscreen control; Soft nose wipe on thumb
- GORE Plus Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands; ThermacoreECO insulation provides focused warmth
- Screen Grab® liner is removable and features four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and device control
- Extended gauntlet for added coverage; Adjustable wrist cinch; Additional heater/vent pocket
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal