Women's Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Gloves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Text 'til your battery, not your fingers, turn red with touchscreen-enabled leather and warm, dry GORE-TEX membrane.
There are many reasons riders head over to the women's Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Gloves. Like the comfortable enclosure of durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY GORE-TEX membrane. It could be the chance to hot box the superior warmth-to-weight of ThermacoreECO insulation. Or it could just be to use the Burton-exclusive Screen Grab® tech that's built right into the leather for texting, tweeting, and 'gramming without frozen fingers.
- Durable leather shell and palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Screen Grab® with leather thumb and index finer is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device; Suede nose wipe on thumb
- GORE Plus Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable, keeping your hands warmer longer
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand; Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- Lifetime Warranty