Women's Burton Gloria Stretch 2L Pants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
These slim-fit Pants feature waterproof DRYRIDE fabric and Living Lining® to keep you dry and riding longer.
Despite the fact that these may feel like your favorite pair of jeans, they really are built for the mountain. Put on the women's Burton Gloria Pants and get ready for a bomber. The slim fit means they'll stay put where you need them to and move where you want them. Stash your stuff in one of the zippered pockets while you're at it.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer recycled polyester stretch fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Higher-rise waist for a comfortable, ergonomic fit that eliminates gaps and exposure
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, hook-and-loop back pockets and cargo pockets, and zippered thigh pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty
The order arrived very quickly. The pants were awesome, but sadly my daughter is short and they were way too long and we had to return.
I love them. The color is great and they are warm. They are a little tighter around my thighs compared to my old pants but they still allow me to move easily. Thankfully, I read this online prior to buying so expected this fit. They are very long for someone who is 5'3 BUT when I have my snowboard boots on this isn't a problem. No longer than any other Burton pant. Not for going out and running around but 10/10 for what I bought them for :) If they had the clover color insulated in the short style i'd grab it!