Women's Burton Gloria Stretch 2L Pants
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
A Little Stretch Goes a Long Way
Tailor-made for getting after it. The women's Burton Gloria 2L Stretch Pants step up the style with a slim, tailored cut that's like a favorite pair of jeans. Add plenty of stretch, and you're ready to boot up, buckle in, and ride the day away with all the twisting and bending that goes with it. All the modern tech you expect in snowboarding pants keeps you riding more and fussing with gear less.
- Storm-ReadyThe DRYRIDE two-layer shell is waterproof, breathable, and quick to dry.
- Climate ControlMesh-lined thigh vents up the tech factor for increased ventilation and versatility when you're on the move.
- The Right FitTailored fit with stretch stays where you want it to and has a higher-rise waist for a comfy fit that eliminates gaps.
- Low Environmental Impact Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Lifetime warranty
The order arrived very quickly. The pants were awesome, but sadly my daughter is short and they were way too long and we had to return.
I love them. The color is great and they are warm. They are a little tighter around my thighs compared to my old pants but they still allow me to move easily. Thankfully, I read this online prior to buying so expected this fit. They are very long for someone who is 5'3 BUT when I have my snowboard boots on this isn't a problem. No longer than any other Burton pant. Not for going out and running around but 10/10 for what I bought them for :) If they had the clover color insulated in the short style i'd grab it!