Women's Burton Felix BOA Snowboard Boots
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
High-level warmth, comfort, and micro-adjustability with medium flex for a playful, responsive feel.
Ride the day away with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort plus a forgiving medium flex for all-around versatility. The women's Burton Felix BOA® Snowboard Boots bring a broken-in feel and women's-specific low-volume fit that translates to better board feel and lasting comfort. The micro-adjustable fit of Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System lets you independently tension upper and lower zones to match your needs. The Vibram outsole adds confident traction for boot packs and icy parking lots. And warm feet are the norm thanks to heat-reflective tech in the boot plus the benefit of foot-hugging, heat-moldable liners that also insulate and manage sweat.
- Durable polyurethane backstay; 1:1 medium-flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- 1-Year Warranty