Women's Burton Avalon Stretch 2L Bib Pants - Short
Retro vibes with a get up and dance attitude, this modern take on the classic bibs feature a shortened inseam and a collection of thoughtful details to improve your mood and groove in a variety of conditions.
The women's Burton Avalon Bib Pants - Short are a shortened version of the original. Treat yourself to a healthy dose of style and coverage in a lightweight design that lets you layer according to the conditions. The two-layer shell design includes a thermo-regulating lining that responds to body heat to improve breathability for cool runs and warm chairlift rides. Rider-driven details like a zip drop seat, thigh vents, and an elasticized center back panel offer real-world utility that help make any day at the mountain better.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you; Shortened inseam (30.5in)
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester stretch fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Flat suspender-strap closure for a secure fit
- Elasticized center back panel with plenty of stretch
- Zippered drop seat; Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket, and hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Runs small. Straps won't stay in placed.