Women's Burton [ak] Summit GORE-TEX Insulated 2L Pants
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Designed and fit for side and back country environments, these insulated GORE-TEX stretch pants are for those who demand double-jointed deep snow dexterity.
Lift access or self-ascent, the fully GORE-TEX seam taped stretch women's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Insulated Summit Pants is the one to wear for all-out riding, in any weather. The articulated women's fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough materials survive triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, a multi-tool, and a phone.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PrimaLoft® insulation [40g] repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Contoured adjustable waist; Exterior waistband adjustment
- Reflective logo detail
- Thigh cargo pockets, microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, and zippered back pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty