Smith Maze Bike Helmet
Cruising around the neighborhood or skill-building at the local bike park, the Smith Maze bike helmet keeps your look casual and sets a good example for your kiddo while you're at it. Through cool mornings or sunny afternoons, the lightweight build and two-vent front keeps you comfortable. Buckle up and show your kid what the wheelie gene looks like.
True To The Vision. In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith built the world's first thermal sealed goggle so he could get outdoors and have a blast on days everyone else had to stay inside. 50 years later and our purpose hasn't changed. We continue to pioneer products through development and design that evolve their purpose into next generation applications. We use proprietary innovations like ™ helmet construction and Pivlock™ interchangeable eyewear technology to create solutions so you can enjoy life beyond walls. We create a fit and integration of helmets and eyewear like never seen before. Our goal is to create protection systems that help you enjoy the ride more, time and time again. At Smith, the experience is everything.
- PROTECTION: Lightweight in-mold construction
- FIT / INTEGRATION: Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort, AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- FEATURES: Two vents for airflow, Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control, Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing,
- WEIGHT: (Size M, MIPS®) 10oz / 270g
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC, CE EN 1078
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
I love this helmet! My order was processed and shipped very quickly. Will definitely order from you again. Thanks!