SDG Bel-Air v3 Overland Saddle
Whether you seek flowy singletracks or one-hundred-mile gravel rides, the new Bel-Air V3 Overland has you covered. Using the Bel-Air DNA with 20+ years of proven award-winning design, we created a low profile EVA foam, emphasized with a full-cutout relief and a reduced rear rise design (not found on other Bel-Air V3 models). The Overland offers premium comfort from the more aggressive riding position without jeopardizing the sleeker appearance. This Bel-Air V3 Overland comes in a one-piece, soft microfiber cover for friction-free movement with ATMOS Shaping, which eliminates the need for bumpers, staples, or glue, leaving a seamless vacuum-sealed cover and is equipped with Lux-Alloy Rails.
- Full Cut-out Relief - Provides superior comfort.
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates the need for staples and bumpers on the base of the saddle.
- Free Float Comfort Flex - Enhances pedaling efficiency while reducing pressure.
- Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle.
- Reduced Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from.
- Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer.
- Deep Peri-Canal - Relief channel from Cutout to Nose.
- Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing.
- 1pc Cover Construction - Provides friction-free movement
- Injection EVA - Lightweight injection molded foam.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal