SDG Bel-Air v3 Carbon Saddle
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
The anticipated Bel-Air V3 saddle borrows the comfort proven profile of the original Bel-Air, but wrapped in an updated package that’ll complement any performance driven build. While utilizing the slight rear rise of the Bel-Air, it provides extra support, comfort and power from the seated position for any epic long adventures. The V3 saddle has been slimmed down – now shorter in overall length to match current bike geometries, along with the reduced hips to extend a sleeker appearance, without jeopardizing any comfort characteristics. Additionally, the updated Bel-Air profile is now constructed with a free float comfort flex rail inserts, allowing more forgiveness at the wings, along with a new hidden cut-out relief to further maximize comfort. The Bel-Air V3 is finished off with ATMOS Shaping, which eliminates the needs for bumpers, staples or glue, leaving a seamless vacuum sealed cover and a new sonic welded edges protection edges for further durability.
- Atmos Sealed Construction - Eliminates need for staples and bumpers on base of saddle.
- Flat-Forward Platform - Allows ease of movement on the saddle.
- Rear Rise - Allows optimum power and comfort from sitting position.
- Nylon Glass Base With Bridge - Increases power transfer.
- Deep Peri-Canal - Continuous relief channel from tip to tail.
- Nose Platform - Wider nose to aid in climbing.
- Sonic Weld - Added protection on corners of saddle.
- Injection EVA - Lightweight injection moulded foam.