Oneball Kids Mountain Traction Pad
SMALLER SIZED FOR SMALLER FEET Happy little mountains will keep you smiling no matter what the day throws at you. 6" x 4" [ 15cm x 10cm ] We mold and then produce this pad in our Belfair Factory!
- 1. Clean board surface and dry completely. Use ONE MFG base cleaner, rubbing alcohol, or another solvent may be needed to get off dirt. Let the solvent dry for 10 minutes.
- 2. Mark area where pad will be placed with pencil first. Peel off backing of pad. Place stomp pad in front of your back foot binding and center edge to edge.
- 3. Only stick once, do not move, making sure not to damage adhesive. Use your fingers to press on pad with firm pressure. Use a hair dryer or heat source to help the pad stick if you want.
- 4. Let stomp pad adhere to board for a minimum of 12 hours before using. Better yet, bring your board inside your house and let the stomp pads rest overnight.
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691