Men's Burton Multipath Utility Shacket
It's that jacket you need to run errands and the extra-warm shirt you want when you don't really need a jacket.
Warmish days and coldish nights, that's shoulder season for you. The men's Burton Multipath Utility Shacket is the easy answer for staying comfortable and not looking like you just walked off an expedition. Its grid-fleece lining adds that extra warmth for when the sun sets and gives it a technical edge for hiking and camping. It's enough shirt to fit in at the barbecue and enough jacket to shed light rain and keep you warm when the sun goes down.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR blended nylon and spandex woven fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- Snap front closure
- Ribbed cuffs
- Drop hem for extended length and added coverage
- Reflective details
- Hand pockets, snap-closure chest pocket, stash pocket, and zippered chest pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
Fast delivery of snowboard & mountain bike with
rentals and service in Southern California.
23851 Via Fabricante Ste. 201
Mission Viejo, CA 92691