Men's Burton Ion Step On Snowboard Boots
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Legendary Ion boot fit and performance with the simplicity and convenience of Step On, snowboarding's most intuitive boot-to-binding connection.
The men's Burton Ion Step On Snowboard Boots combine the legendary Ion boot with the intuitive ease of Step On. A firm flex and foot-hugging support provide the power to charge as you like. A BOA Fit System lets you micro-adjust the feel and tension to suit your riding style. Add out-of-the-box comfort plus liner tech to manage sweat and seal in heat and you've got happy feet that keep you riding longer. Three connection points to the binding, two at the toe and one at the heel, allow for unmatched security and board control. Just step on and go.
- Step On Backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Tuff Cuff increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe; Ultralon Performance Foam has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot; Outer pressure relief panel
- Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- BOA Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and effortless lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; AutoCANT Cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control
- ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Step On Outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding; Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- 1-Year Warranty