Men's Burton Cargo 2L Pants - Regular Fit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pants ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.
Built for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton Cargo Pants - Regular Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell Pants, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton Pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty