Men's Burton [ak] Tech Glove
Durable, low-profile warmth and weather protection. Packed daily by almost the entire team.
Believe it or not, the Burton [ak] Tech Glove is actually quite tech despites its clean, low-profile look. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Softshell fabric, a rugged Gnar Guard genuine leather palm, and an insulating and quick-drying fixed fleece lining make this glove a snowboarder's best friend. Jake Burton swears by them for his tours up Stowe before work and Mikey Rencz runs them for everything from snowmobiling to sunny spring riding. At the team's request, the extended length Storm Cuff offers better tuck and coverage underneath your jacket's sleeves. Screen Grab leather on the thumb and index finger lets you text 'til your battery goes red, not your hands.
- DRYRIDE softshell fabric shell with enhanced water-repellent coating is highly breathable and quick drying
- Screen Grab with premium, durable leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen compatible, giving you freedom to control your device
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Brushed 200G fixed fleece lining
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Removable [ak] wrist leash
- Lifetime Warranty
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal