Lib Tech Lost Retro Ripper
Matt and the experiMENTAL division updated all of the Lib x ... lost models this year. This Japan inspired oaty nosed, powder loving swallow tail, all mountain ripping, wall hanger got some stylish shape renements and a new elliptical deep sidecut carving engine. The Retro Ripper loves riding in the storm or quiet meditative woodsy hikes into secret pow stashes for days after the last snowfall. This thing is made for smooth speedy lines and explosive slashes… take an average day and make it more surfy… take a great pow day and make a memory that lasts a lifetime. Long oaty low entry nose, set back camber synced with a hard driving progressive sidecut, beautiful Biolos lines and shape with a tail settling, nose lifting, carve enhancing swallow tail. It‘s not really retro it’s timeless… the new sidecuts are guaranteed to blow your mind.
- experiMENTAL / FREERIDE - DIRECTIONAL
- MATT'S NEWLY UPDATED INSTANT CLASSIC SNOW SURFER
- POW LOVING, RESORT RIPPING, SWALLOW TAIL
- JAPANESE POWDER DREAMING
- BANANA TECHNOLOGY [BNA] EFFORTLESS CONTROL
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
I had to go with the 166 because my boots are size 12. The board is a lot handle at first (30+ years of snowboarding) but once I got my stance in the sweet spot and my front side boot stiffeners in it was easier to handle. Floats in the pow, and is super stable. Recommend a stiffer boot with this board and you will have the carving machine like I have never experienced. To my surprise it can actually ride switch as well. Good job Mervin team, this is a dream board for me!