Lib Tech BRD Snowboard
Our Split BRD rides the resort so well we built the BRD as a daily driver for powder freaks. The perfect combination of a stable poppy C3 camber body with a big floaty pow loving early rise nose, a freestyle friendly tail and taper for stomped soft snow landings. It’s not always soft so we made sure the BRD rails hardpack and ice with our serrated edge grip technology and rips switch if you are feeling frisky… undercover mogul slasher! Austen Sweetin loves this one so much he took over the art direction and working with his friend Javier gave it a magical new look. Original Power Construction + Sintered Base [OP+]. Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia. Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber. Top: Eco Sublimated Polytop. + Base: Sintered Knife Cut Base. Birch Internal Sidewalls. UHMW Sintered Sidewalls. UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection. Magne-Traction® Effortless Edge Hold. Banana Technology [BNA] Effortless Control. Camber3 - Aggressive All Terrain Contour. Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa. All Mountain - Directional. BOARD SET BY: Javier Mendizabal (javiermendizabal).
- ALL MOUNTAIN - DIRECTIONAL
- THE ULTIMATE DAILY DRIVER FOR POWDER FREAKS
- RIPS EVERYWHERE, LOVES POW DAYS AND DREAM TRIPS
- AUSTEN TOOK OVER THE ART DIRECTION THIS YEAR!
- MAGNE-TRACTION EFFORTLESS EDGE HOLD
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
This is a great board! I am 6'2 200 pounds! I just got back in to snowboarding after a 20 year break! I love this board. It's perfect for what I want to do which is carve groomers and hit pow! It's responsive holds a edge and goes fast. It's just a all around great board!!!!