Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboards
The Box Knife is the perfect all mountain processor for high speed jib / park performance. It’s playful, intelligent, stable and self-aware. A perfect balance for whatever the day throws at you. With early rise cambers this “jib” board becomes a secret powder manipulating genius. Yang to the Scratcher’s Yin the Box Knife’s balanced approach keeps riders like Matteo Soltane and Xander Cornaby snapping the line of progression while amplifying Jesse Burtner’s backcountry brain waves. Original Power Construction + Sintered Base [OP+]. Core: 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia. Glass: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiber. Top: Eco Sublimated Polytop. + Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered Base. Birch Internal Sidewalls. UHMW Sintered Sidewalls. UHMW Tip/TailImpact Deflection. Magne-Traction® Effortless Edge Hold. Banana Technology [BNA] Effortless Control. Camber3 - Aggressive All Terrain Contour. Handcrafted Near Canada In The Usa. Freestyle / Park - Twin. BOARD ART BY: Christina "Pika" Burtner (pika_burtner).
- FREESTYLE / PARK - TWIN
- PERFECTLY BALANCED PARK ATTACK
- SERIOUS FUN WITH STABILITY, POP AND EARLY RISE CAMBER FLOAT
- FREESTYLE SLICING AND TRICK LIST DICING
- MAGNE-TRACTION EFFORTLESS EDGE HOLD
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
I've been shopping for a Lib Tech for years! Actually bought one last year, but there's no way I could pass this deal up!