K2 Party Platter Snowboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
Ride Wide, and Have Fun Doing It
Though many “shaped” snowboards are thought to only service one style of riding, the Party Platter shatters this narrative. It was purpose-engineered to be a daily driver for any mission whether it’s slashing berms, laying down carves, or plowing your way through thigh-deep pow. Strapped with a Combinational Camber Profile (where camber drops in between the feet and mellows rocker just outside the bindings) the Party Platter maintains a versatile and playful feel. This provides stability at higher speeds, allows the edges to track while carving and retains an easy pivoting feel for smooth ground tricks. Our Volume Shift™ design minimizes toe and heel drag and provides float in deep snow. The BAP Core is built from sustainably harvested timber and gives the board a smooth and even flex while absorbing vibration and chatter for control in all conditions. Our Carbon Ollie Bar™ is strategically placed between the inserts, giving the Party Platter big-time snap and rebound for launching side hits. Biaxially woven fiberglass wraps the core, delivering finely tuned edge hold depending on how and where pressure is applied to the board. The icing on the cake is our Sintered 4000 base, composed of a supremely tough and durable material that soaks up wax like a sponge and gives you the speed you want for lacing pow turns or lining up the big jump in the park.
- BAP Core - A tri-blend wood core harnesses the rebound, strength, and feel of sustainably harvested Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia timber species.
- Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides the proper torsional flexibility and strength.
- Ollie Bar™ - A pre-cambered carbon inlay centered between the inserts specifically designed to add snap and pop to every ollie and takeoff.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better than extruded materials increasing speed and glide.
- Volume Shift™ - We reduce swing weight and toe/heel drag by shifting surface area from the tip and tail to the waist of the snowboard. Downsize from 4-10 cm from your usual snowboard length.
Side hits tree lines carving a hard line ripping the park this board is a must. Whether an addition to the quiver or a daily driver you will be happy as hell. I am 5'10 180 and the 152 rides great. Even tried my buddies 157 and it was not too much board. While not as playful do to the size was great for hard charging and exceptional carving.