iXS Trigger FF Helmet
Coming in at an industry-leading lightweight 595g (+/-), the Trigger FF helmet sets a new benchmark in protection and performance regardless of discipline. The stats of this helmet are backed up by its patented all-in-one in-mould technology, built with one complete EPS liner unit including chin guard thats directly fused to the helmet shell for a lower weight, volume and increased protection. The result is added structural strength, while remaining super ventilated through well-positioned and angled vents. Details include the ability to customise the fit thanks to both vertical and circumference dial adjusters, as well as two-level visor adjustment with on-or-off goggle compatibility. The Trigger FF features an easy to handle magnetic closing system.
- Patented all-in-one Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable, goggle compatible visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable straps
- Magnetic closure
- +/- 595g (SM 54-58cm)
- EN1078:2012+A1, CPSC, ASTM F1952-15 + F1446-15b, KC
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our Return & Exchange Portal
honestly i always buy from here : https://www.ԁreamruns.com
i really recomandd
After buying four different helmets, I finally found one I love! I was a bit tentative to spend the money on this helmet. After a week of hitting trails on my Onewheel, I would happily buy this helmet again any day of the week!
I was on a the bigger side of the small, but it for perfectly.
I wanted a full face for aggressive trail riding. Super lightweight and comfortable. Riding in Las Vegas I needed a lid with good ventilation and this fits the bill nicely. Lots of adjustment to custom tune the fit. My head circumference is 58, which put me right between a S/M and M/L. I went with the S/M due to the vital mtb review I saw. It was a little tighter around my face than I would prefer. I would probably go with the larger size given the chance.
Love this helmet so far, super light for a Full face. Keeps the back of your head cool can be worn all the time. Has taken the place of my half shell.