GNU Gremlin Snowboard
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
The Gremlin. A one board quiver for advanced snowboarder’s looking to get more attention from the chair and in the bar. Floaty nose sniffs out powder, camber body pops over skiers and ropelines. Sintered base scratches rocks and crushes people who didn’t know you were racing them to the bottom. The only snowboard on the planet that tells the truth…lies are to hard to remember when fire burns. A great idea that should have never been…Grab a Gremlin! CORE: G LITE 2 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core: Light, Strong And Poppy. GLASS: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Glass: Strong And Poppy. TOP: Eco Sublimated Poly Top: Tough And Environmentally Nice. BASE: Sintered Knife-Cut Base: Fast, Tough And Holds Wax. SIDEWALL & TIPS/TAILS: UHMW: Tough And Fast. Board art: Shawn Bishop sbishbish. ALL MOUNTAIN. DIRECTIONAL SHAPE.
- All Mountain Directional - A one board quiver for advanced snowboarders looking to get more attention from the chair and in the bar.
- C3 Camber - Banana Technology combines mild rockers between your feet with varying amounts of camber to the contact points to maximize edge contact, control and hold in a sideways stance.
- G LITE 2 FSC Certified Aspen + Paulownia Core - Light, Strong And Poppy
- Sintered Knife-Cut Base - Fast, Tough And Holds Wax
- Magne-Traction Edge Technology - Strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
This board arrived very quickly. Rides extremely well. Responsive, stable, great pop, edge hold, fits my size 12 boots. Really fun board.