Giro Women's Essence MIPS Snow Helmet
- Spend $25 for free shipping on most items
- Delivery in 1-4 days contiguous United States
- We ask returns be initiated within 30-days
- Details can be found at our *Return & Exchange Portal
The smart and stylish shield design will keep you protected from the elements without interfering with your favorite eyewear and without smudging make up. You'll also appreciate other important details like the adjustable In Form Fit System, venting that can be tuned, and earpads which are compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech. The Essence MIPS also is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System which can provide more protection in certain impacts.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- The In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. The Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free.
- In-Mold Construction
- In Form Fit System
- Thermostat Control
- Stack Vent Technology
The visor works great, besides being stylish is really functionsl
Awesome helmet, very comfortable and having the goggles attached has been so convenient!